Friday, March 30, 2012

Well Dudes,

So I applied to Utah State back at the end of January.  I found out I got accepted the end of February/beginning of March.  I found out I got a 2 year full tuition scholarship about a week and a half ago.  When you graduate with your bachelor's in dietetics you can also have your registered dietitian with it.  Sounds like a dream, right?

JOKE! I talked to a lady a Wednesday up there and she said she'd have a student person guy email me a 4 year plan..I figured it would only be two years since I'm already a junior and completed two years.  HA.  Little did I know when I opened the email tonight that it was in fact a four year plan.. That's right, I wouldn't graduate until Spring 2016.. I'm not okay with that.  Like maybe if I were graduating with a Master's degree that would be okay, but nope it would just be my bachelor's.  So I made up my mind.  I'm staying at SUU and graduating there and then I'll go to a RD program or to grad school.  I've been praying to know that my choice with SUU was the right one, and I think this is the answer.  Plus USU's program is way more expensive than I can afford. And I don't know how I would get 200+ dietetic hours in the next year, I don't think it would be possible for me.  So I'm grateful for the information that was sent to me and I'm excited for what the next couple years will hold in store.  Mission? Marriage?  Who knows!!

On another note, I'm super excited to live with Katelin in the fall!!

Also, my birthday (yesterday) was so freaking fun.  Free virgin drinks at Chili's = awesome.  To our bartender Mike, we will back because you're hot and nice and we enjoy you.  That's all.

Another thing.  I went to my friend Kylie's bridal shower tonight and it was so good to see her (hadn't seen her since before Christmas) and then I also got to see my good friend Whitney (hadn't seen her since before high school I bet).  So it was so great to catch up with old friends and their moms and some ladies I used to work with when I was really young (age 14-15..that's seems so long ago even though it really wasn't in the grand scheme of things.).  So yeah, I'll put pictures up soon!  I can't wait for her "sexy shower" (as I like to call them) to give her something naughty and pee my pants about..ha!

2 comments:

  1. Wooot wooooot!! I love Utah State people!! See ya up there, missy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no.. I won't be there. I'll be at SUU still. But I'll miss ya! and maybe see ya in good ol' Bountiful/Centerville sometime!

      Delete