Sunday, March 4, 2012

In Love with Love.

I've decided that I'm in love with love.  I don't really think I've ever been in love, maybe close to it, but I really don't know.  I've always loved weddings ever since I was a little girl, and loved going to receptions with my parents so I could see the bride and all the decorations.  Now that Pinterest exists, I'm constantly looking at the "Wedding & Events" section and pinning pinning pinning things to my "I Do, One Day" board.  Believe me, I'm in no rush to get married, I just really enjoy looking at wedding things and dreaming about my future wedding.  Some friends were having a conversation the other night about future husbands/wives and I was struck with the notion that I really have looked way too much into what I want.  All I really want is to be loved by the man of my dreams, whoever that may be.  Everything else is so minute in comparison to that that I really shouldn't care so much.  So I'm toning down my wedding mania and just going to deal with making myself a better person for right now.  My Future Hubby blog is done for now.  I'll probably show it to him after we're married.  But I'm content with life for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment