Thursday, March 8, 2012

 

I'm not sure who said that, but I like it a lot.  Today was rough at first, but ended well.  I've got a happy outlook on life and I'm excited for what Spring Break and the next few weeks have in store!  It's 3 weeks til I'm officially 20 and I'm just going to keep looking up and finding the happy moments in life.  I'm going to look for service opportunities, hang out with the people who matter most and are always there for me (you know who you are), and search for Christ in everything.  I'm ready to move on with my life and start a new chapter, a new better me.

I'm so grateful for righteous priesthood holders and the gospel.  The atonement is an amazing tool and I'm not sure where I would be without it.  My friends are so amazing and they keep me grounded when I'm feeling the worst.  To everyone who has helped me in the past couple weeks, I'm especially thankful for you.  There are so many people in my life who truly care about me and have been placed around me for a reason.  I only hope I can be as good of a friend to you as you all have been for me.  Seriously, whether it was a smile, a "how are you doing?", or some pearls of wisdom, I really am so happy for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment