Thursday, April 5, 2012

Tiredness

I'm tired.  Emotionally, physically, mentally... in all ways I am tired.  I'm tired of school, I'm tired of RA life, I'm tired of some people, I'm just plain tired.  I'm trying to have a good attitude, but it is just so hard when there are people/things placed in my life that I'm just not positive about.  I need a break.  And will I get one this weekend? No. Because I have to be on duty since a stupid RA quit and we have to pick up his slack.  I was okay with it at the time, well not okay with it necessarily, but I was willing to help out.  Now however, I'm just pissed.  I would so much rather go camping or hiking like I've been invited to but that's not going to happen.  I'm tired of getting bad grades and not being able to fix them.  I swear that no matter how much I study, nothing is giving.  This semester is going to be my worst grades I've ever had..ever.  The lowest grade I've ever gotten was a B+ last spring in biology and that about killed me.  Well now I have two B-s, 2 Bs, and maybe an A in there somewhere in my 8 classes I'm taking.  I'm just ready to be done.  I want summer to come.  I want to relax.  I want to sit in the sun without a care in the world and just be.

I'm in such an awful mood..........

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry lyss! Cheer up! i still love you! :] things will all work out how they're supposed to!

    ReplyDelete