Sunday, April 29, 2012

It's Official--They're Engaged!

This girl right here,^^ she's one of my best friends from high school.
I love her to bits and pieces.  And she got engaged last night to her junior high crush (who, ironically, I have never met.. but it's fine).
They're basically the cutest little hipster couple you'll ever meet.
And they're both great at art and music.
In fact, they have a band called Children of the North.
I'm so happy for this girl.  Seriously, I can't believe we've been graduated for two years now and are moving on to such big things in our lives.  (Well, she's got big things, I've just got living in Cedar City haha)
But August 3rd Emily Andrews will be sealed to McKay Felt for time and all eternity.
I can't wait to be there and watch them come out of the temple.
I love you Little One!!
^^Super classy antique ring

No comments:

Post a Comment