Monday, June 3, 2013

It's June!

It's June!  and as of today there are 26 days until I marry the man of my dreams!!  Gosh I love him so much :)

A lot has happened since I last blogged.  I finished the semester even though my grades weren't as good as they normally have been, BUT I still have my scholarship so that's all that matters.  We had our engagements taken.  We got our approval letter from the first presidency!! So then we set an official temple date.  I got my temple recommend!  And I'll be going through the St. George temple on June 22 (most likely).  I quit my job....long story, but I feel super relieved!  I'm moving back up to Bountiful to live with my parents til the wedding day this Friday after KATELIN'S WEDDING!! I'm super excited for that girl.  She's so awesome and such a great example for me.  I wish her and Drew all the happiness in the world!

But other than that my life is just chill.  I've been helping my friend remodel a trailer and it's really nice and fun to have a little project to work on.

Stay tuned for wedding updates!  Since I'm currently unemployed I will most likely have plenty of time to blog and craft and do cute things, ha!

1 comment:

  1. yay! lyss I'm so excited for you! You will have fun preparing for the wedding. Just some words of advice though, do it NOW and not the week before the wedding:) I promise you it will be such a relief to not be crammed with things to do last min before the wedding! I would know ;) and so far this week looks like it's going to be very chill! So yahhhh ah so happy for you! LOVE YA!
    ps. let me know when/if you're still planning on coming up thurs night.

    ReplyDelete