Saturday, November 10, 2012

Thanksgiving

For those of you who don't know or aren't aware, my favorite holiday is Thanksgiving.  It always has been.  It was the one holiday that brought my entire family together, cousins and all.
When I found out Austin was going to be leaving before Thanksgiving, I was really bummed.  But then my mom said we were going to celebrate Thanksgiving early.  That would be tomorrow that they will be celebrating it.  I won't get to attend.  Because mother nature has awful timing.  It started snowing Friday.  And since I worked all day today, there was no leaving until late.  And by that point, it had started snowing again.  So no road trip up north for me.  And no Thanksgiving for me.
And on the real Thanksgiving my parents will be going to Idaho.  And I can't go because I have to work the next day.  So Thanksgiving has officially been trashed for me.
People are great though.  They offer for me to come to their house for the holiday.  But it won't be the same.
I'm going to miss my brother so much.  I really hope that I can drive up to Provo on Wednesday to drop him off.  He's my little buddy.  Me and him are so much alike, but so different at the same time.  He's probably just as sad as I am that I couldn't see him this weekend.  I never even really said goodbye to him at his farewell.  I have to see him before he leaves.  Something will work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment