Monday, November 19, 2012

Motivation

The other night I was having a conversation with my neighbor Bryan.  One of the random things we were talking about what motivation.  Specifically, what motivates YOU.  His dad had asked him the question and then he had talked about it with one of his roommates.  It got me thinking.  What motivates me?  Well right now I do my homework and go to school because I want to graduate.  But is that really a good motivation?
I still don't know if I've quite figured out what motivates me.  I like to work hard at my job because I don't want to be the one employee who no one really likes.  I like to have a good work ethic.  But I don't really know where my motivation stems from exactly.
It's something to think about...What motivates you??

No comments:

Post a Comment