Wednesday, August 15, 2012

SuMmEr.....

You guys...summer is almost over.  I'm kinda really sad about that!! I still need to make poprock cookies because those were on my summer list and I did not accomplish it.  However, I'd like to say that my summer has been so dang good.  I've loved working at Bulloch Drug and with all those cute girls who work there too.  I'm so so so happy that me and my besties have been able to keep in contact and see each other lots.  I got to visit my family and go on a great vacation with them.  And I got to meet tons of new friends here in Cedar City.  I'll miss these cuties I currently have for roommates but I know I'll keep in touch with them for sure.  I'm moving on Saturday into my apartment that I'll be sharing with Kate and I can't wait for her to move in the week after!  For now though, I need to get on my packing and cleaning.  I'll put pictures up soon from my vacation and Emi's wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment