Wednesday, June 13, 2012

It's Been Awhile...

So really not much has been going on.. I got to visit my family a couple weekends ago and that was really good.  My brother and his girlfriend came and visited me last weekend.  They're great and I can't wait for them to get married!  It's not official yet, but he's most likely proposing on July 4th.  Then the date will be either October 5 or September 22.  Just depends on their schedules I guess...  But after they left he discovered that he left his backpack here so I went up to Provo on Monday to meet my mom and give it to her.  I then hung out with Tiana and spend the night with her.  It was truly thee best!  I honestly wish I was living in Provo.. Boys there are so so nice. There's so many people to wave at!  Tiana is going on dates like every other night basically and it just makes me so disappointed in the boys here in Cedar City.  Blah.  I just feel blah right now.  I'm about ready for a break from boys again...  We'll see.
I'm also just wondering how in the heck I'm going to make enough money to pay for school and housing and everything in the fall..  I'm sure everything will work out okay, but it stresses me out.  I'm in a blah mood.  I'm tired.  I need to catch up on sleep big time.  I need to do my laundry...

I do find joy in little things though, like we have 4 raspberries growing and a bunch of strawberries!  It's exciting.  It's kinda sad that I find joy in that and not other things..
Well, I'm gonna try to catch up on sleep since I don't teach lessons in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment