Friday, June 29, 2012

Decisions Decisions

One of my least favorite things to do is make decisions.  And I have to make one.  This weekend I have a few options..  
1)  Go to Manti and the pageant with my roommate Jaelyn.
2)  Go camping/Vegas with this random boy I met in Provo one night..
3)  Stay in Cedar and find something here.
So yeah... those are the options..and I don't want to make a decision.  The spontaneous side of me says to go camping/to Vegas.. but the smart side of me says to stay in Cedar.  And the fun part of me says to go to Manti.  I'm torn all over the place!  I've gotta decide by tomorrow afternoon though for when I either head to Manti or go with the random boy.

Total side note:  I freaking love my best friends!!!  I love that we talk often and talk about everything.  Phone calls with Tinana this week have been so great.  I didn't get to talk to Kate last night, but we did text a little and her blog is always awe inspiring.  Love those girls with all my heart <3

Another side note!  Andrew (my brother) proposed to his girlfriend last night!! I'm so excited for them :) They're getting married September 28th at 10:00 am.  It'll be such a fun time for them and I can't wait for it.  
This was the picture my mom sent me.  Aren't they cute??

And this is the picture my brother sent me!  I'm proud to say that I got to help pick out the ring even though I was four hours away in Cedar.  I can't wait to have a big sister!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute:)) Sorry that we don't talk very much lyss, :\ that makes me feel so bad. Please forgive me:((
    But live life up! Do what will make you the happiest:)
    BUT.. be smart too ;)

    ReplyDelete