Monday, February 27, 2012

Confusion..

"Our goal is eternal life in the presence of our Father in Heaven. He loves us and wants nothing more than for us to succeed in this goal. He will help us and bless us as we call upon Him in our prayers, as we study His words, and as we obey His commandments. Therein is found safety; therein is found peace."
-President Thomas S. Monson
I never quite know what to expect when I meet somebody new. Friendship, romance, acquaintances... you know, relationships are a mystery until they unfold. As I mentioned before, I went on a date on Valentine's Day and it was one of the best I've ever gone on: he was a gentleman, it was fun, conversation flowed easily, and just enjoyable in general. Since then we've hung out more and talked a lot. I've never felt so comfortable with someone as quickly as I have with him. It's weird for me, but I like it...I like him. A lot. I just don't know what's right right now. Am I supposed to date him and stay at SUU or am I supposed to go to Utah State next fall and follow a different path? Thank goodness for Kate and her pearls of wisdom. She's one of the most spiritually in tune people that I know and I'm grateful that I could ask her advice on the situation. We talked about prayer and asking to know what is right. Hopefully I get a feeling or answer or anything to direct me because I honestly have never felt this way about anyone else and I don't want to mess it up...
Life is so precious and I don't want to miss a second of it. I've been thinking a lot about life lately and who knows why. But... I want to make the most of it. I've been so dang emotional lately and I don't know what brought it on but I just cry over the most random things and the most random times. So basically I'm just confused and that's all right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment