Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Love is a Verb

So I'm dating this guy.
I've dated him before.
Last night was a hard night for him.
I think he almost told me he loved me.
Scared to death about that....

I don't know if I love him.
I've never told a guy "I love you" before.
It's weird how life takes some crazy turns.

In other news.
I love my friends.
I have the best ones ever.
I love my family.
They're pretty much awesome.
My grandparents are the coolest.
I have a big sister now!
Andrew and Holly got married last Friday.
I love music.
Mumford & Sons new album is bomb.
Regina has a new album.
Imagine Dragons album came out too.
This is just a really good time for music.
As stressful as life is,
I kinda love it too right now.

This is one of my favorites from M&S.
It's called Hopeless Wanderer.

No comments:

Post a Comment